Our software “PinchPilot” offers an easy way to evaluate measuring data of pinch force measurements. As it provides all functions needed for evaluation and documentation, no additional software is needed.
This software was developed for communication with PC or laptop. If you prefer to evaluate your data with another device, please click here.
Features of the PC software PinchPilot:
- Result documentFor documentation purposes the user has two choices:
The protocol is a detailed graphic documentation for one measure point.
Whereas the report is a documentation choice in table form thus containing all relevant quantities of an object like a wagon, bus etc.
- Evaluation on base of a PinchPilot guidelinePinchPilot evaluates measuring data on the base of PinchPilot guidelines. PinchPilot guidelines represent applicable standards (such as European standards) and contain a set of limit parameters according to the requirements of the standard. PinchPilot guideline are administrated by Drive Test GmbH. Relevant changes of standards will be included. The calibration service contains an update of the PinchPilot software. A regular calibration ensures an evaluation on base of current and up-to-date standards. Beside the evaluation on base of PinchPilot guidelines, it is possible to apply an user defined guidelines.
- Data exportPinchPilot provides all every day needed evaluation functions. Additionally, some export functions are available:
- Text Export: Measure data as a row of numbers; importable by Microsoft Excel
- Graphic Export: Protocol or single diagram in EMF format;importable by Microsoft Word
- All measurement data can be exported as ppdx (XML) to enrich with other applications. You can open these files in all of our other software tools and do further processing
- SQL Database interface: On demand, a customized SQL interface may be integrated
National Instruments DataPlugin (for import in Diadem or LabView)
Software upgrade costs will arise if no license key for downloaded version is owned.
Download PinchPilot (Version 2.72)Download NI DataPlugin (.ppd Import)
- PC/ laptop
- Windows 7 or higher
- Serial USB port or Bluetooth interface
- Pinch force meter from Drive Test
Currently, the following standards and guidelines can be evaluated:
- EN 81-1 2000-4-EG
- APTA PR-M-S-18-10
- ASME A17.1 2000
- DIN EN 14752:2005
- DIN EN 14752:2015
- 2001-85-EG / ECE R. 107 §35 e Abs.5 StVZO
- EN14120 DIN 18650-1
- DIN EN 12453
- DIN EN 16005
- DIN EN 60335-2-103
- ASR A1.7
- ECE R-21
- prEN 12650-1
The language to operate PinchPilot can be chosen by the user. German, English, French, Italian and Spanish are available.