FM 100 Accessory
Pinch Force Measurement System for Doors and Gates
FM 100 Extension Set
The FM 100 Extension Set from DriveTest facilitates the measure- ment of di erent gap widths. This equipment enables the user to perform measurements compliant with the European norm EN 12445/ 12453. Required widths of 30 and 50 cm can be easily realized.
Maximum Force: 2000 N
- 25 cm piece with force initiation
- 80 mm (useable for a gap of 30 cm)
- 20 cm piece (together with the 25 cm piece usable for a gap of 50 cm)
Handling vertical force:
- Screw extension(s) onto the upper side of the FM 100
- Put the FM 100 on the ground
- Start the measurement
Handling horizontal force:
- Screw extension(s) onto the lower side of the FM 100
- Bring the FM 100 manually in measurement position
- Start the measurement
FM 100 All-in-One-Case
The FM 100 All-in-One-Case stores the complete FM 100 system (FM 100 sensor und electronic box SEB2) and the extension set.
Dimensions: 48 cm x 35 cm x 18 cm
Weight netto (empty): 3.3 kg
Article: FM100-DG-OP, upgrade all-in-one-case
FM 100 Load bar
The FM 100 load bar from Piher facilitates the measurement of large opening widths. With the help of the load bar can open widths of 45 cm to 295 cm be realized. The following lengths are available:
- 40 cm to 60 cm
- 60 cm to 100 cm
- 95 cm to 170 cm
- 155 cm to 290 cm
- Maximum force at 255 cm opening width: >2000 N
- Material: steel
Load bar from Piher with stable rubber foot and threaded bolt for FM 100.
Screw the load bar in the bottom of the FM 100.
FM 100 Fixture set for barriers
The FM 100 fixture set for barriers from DriveTest enables a standard compliant measurement of barriers according to DIN EN 12453. The fixture set is stepless in the height of 85 cm up to 140 cm adjustable. The angle of the FM 100 is also infinitely variable adjustable.
- Maximum force at 140 cm opening width: >2000 N
- Material: Aluminium / Non metallic base plate
FM 100 fixture set with quick-release fasteners for height and angle adjustment.
Mount the FM 100 sensor with the attached adapter to the fixture set. Adjust height and angle with the quick-release fasteners. Load base-plate with a person or suitable weight.
Article: FM100-DG-FX Barrier
FM 100BT Trolley
There is a countless number where you must bend down to repositioning your FM 100 on a measurement day. With our FM 100BT trolley you can reposition your FM 100BT comfortable, without to bend down. That saves time and protects your back.
- Dimensions retracted: 50 cm x 23 cm x 21 cm
- Dimensions extended: 105 cm x 23 cm x 21 cm
- Weight: 1,3 kg
- Material: Aluminium/POM
FM 100 trolley with extendable handle, 2 durable smooth running wheels and device holder for the FM 100BT.
The FM 100BT can be mounted to the shunting car without tools.
Article: FM100BT-DG-AC Trolley