FM 100 BT – wireless, robust, precise
Pinch Force Measuring System for doors and gates
The FM 100 BT from DriveTest is a wireless pinch force measuring system for power driven doors and gates. Typical applications include final inspection of new installations, and periodic conformance testing of existing equipment.
The FM 100 BT is a redesign of the proven and tested FM 100. It combines the customer approved rugged construction and precision of its predecessor with the new flexibility of a wireless solution.
Download App from PlayStore
FM 100 Accessory
- Measurement Range: 0–2.000 N
- Measurement Tolerance: +/– 3 N oder 3 % whichever is greater
- Stiffness: 500 N/mm
- Gap width: 50 mm
- Diameter: 80 mm
- Measurement Technique: Strain Gauge Bridge
- Size: 210 x 80 x 50 mm
- Weight: 2,1 kg
- Wireless Range: up to 10 m
- Force Meter – easy-to-use app with automated updates for guidelines and standards. Download it in Google’s PlayStore.
- Time saver – instant feedback and on-site evaluation in combination with digital reports saves a lot of time and will pay off the system within weeks
- Paperless Office – helps to reduce the time spend with paper work and protects the environment.
- Versatile Setup – configure the app for your needs. E. g. enable a customers signature in the settings.
- PinchPilot – if you use our software PinchPilot, you can still use it via PC and USB.
- Applicable standards – guided work-flow and evaluation of EN 12453:2017, EN 60335-2, DIN V 18650, ASR A1.7, DHF TS 011:2016 etc.
- Precision measurements – uses frictionless guides and single point load cell
- Robust construction – casing manufac-tured from durable material for long service life in industrial environments
- Wireless – no more bothersome cables
- Unit Under Test Id – identify your door/gate by QR- or Barcode with our integrated scanner and database.
- Upgradeable – you own a FM100 and you would like to upgrade? We offer an upgrade for FM100 systems.
- Instant results – your measurement will promptly evaluated to the selected guideline after measuring.
- Customer support – in-house calibration service including software updates ensuring your measurement process conformity.
- Easy to use – the device was redesigned with several years of experience in this field.
- Process reliability – the integrated guideline/standard navigator guides you through your measurements.
- Extended temperature range – designed for outdoor applications.
- Multiple Languages – EN/DE/ES/FR/IT/CN
The system is setup for measurements in no time. Connect the device to the app, choose the measurement to perform and the system is ready to test power operated doors according to the applicable standard. The app guides the user through the workflow which is required by the standard. Reports for the performed measurements are instantly generated and are available for sending or storing. The app stores tested doors in a database, thereby facilitates the task of recording periodic measurements. Using barcodes or QR-Codes for identification of tested doors from inside the app is an additional feature preventing errors and making testing even simpler.
- Wireless force measurement device
- Transportation case with foam inserts for ease of storage and transport
- Android App
- USB cable
- User manual
- Calibration certificate
- Various accessories available
You can also rent our FM 100 BT. Please ask for our attractive offers for rental charge.
on basis of a decision by the German Bundestag