Wireless Pinch Force Measurement System for Bus and Railway Doors and Steps
The BIA-1 BT from Drive Test is a wireless pinch force measuring system for bus and railway doors and steps.
The BIA-1 BT is a redesign of the proven and tested Original BIA Class 1. It combines the customer approved rugged construction and precision of its predecessor with the new flexibility of a wireless solution.
There are many advantages in daily use, such as: automatic measurement object detection via QR and barcodes, the immediate availability of the measured values and the direct creation of a PDF report.
Download App im PlayStore
- Measurement Range: 25-310 N
- Measurement Tolerance: +/– 3 N or 3 % whichever is greater
- Stiffness: 10 N/mm
- Gap width: 115 mm
- Diameter: 100 mm
- Measurement Technique: Strain Gauge Bridge
- Size: 260 x 130 x 115 mm
- Weight: 2.1 kg
- Force Meter – easy-to-use app with automated updates for guidelines and standards. Download it in Google’s Play Store.
- Time saver – instant feedback and on-site evaluation in combination with digital reports saves a lot of time and will pay off the system within weeks
- Paperless office – helps to reduce the time spend with paper work and protects the environment
- Versatile setup – configure the app for your needs. E. g. enable a customers signature in the settings.
- PinchPilot – if you use our software PinchPilot, you can still use it via PC and USB
- Applicable Standards – guided workflow and evaluation of EN 14752:2005, VDV 111, 2001/85/EG
- Precision measurements – six roller bearing force guide design
- Robust construction – casing manufactured from durable material for long service life in industrial environments
- Wireless – no more bothersome cables
- Measurement object detection – identify your door/gate by QR- or Barcode with our integrated scanner and database
- Upgradeable – you own a Original BIA Class 1 and you would like to upgrade? We offer an upgrade for BIA Class 1 systems
- Instant results – your measurement will promptly evaluated to the selected guideline after measuring
- Customer support – in-house calibration service including software updates ensuring your measurement process conformity
- Easy to use – the device was redesigned with several years of experience in this field
- Process reliability – the integrated guideline/standard navigator guides you through your measurements
- Extended temperature range – designed for outdoor applications
- Multiple Languages – DE/ EN/ ES/ FR/IT/ CN
The system is setup for measurements in no time. Connect the device to the app, choose the measurement to perform and the system is ready to test power operated doors according to the applicable standard. The app guides the user through the workflow which is required by the standard. Reports for the performed measurements are instantly generated and are available for sending or storing. The app stores tested doors in a database, thereby facilitates the task of recording periodic measurements. Using barcodes or QR-Codes for identification of tested doors from inside the app is an additional feature preventing errors and making testing even simpler.
- Wireless force measurement device
- App Force Meter: Download in Google Play Store
- Software PinchPilot (USB stick)
- USB cable
- Calibration certificate
- Transportation case with foam inserts